The Turing Scheme, which has been designed by the UK Government to provide global opportunities in education and training for British citizens, has opened registrations for schools, colleges and universities for the second year of the scheme.
The opening of registrations for the 2022 to 2023 academic year, enables organisations to begin planning their applications to secure funding that enables students, learners and pupils, including those from disadvantaged and non-traditional backgrounds, to undertake study or work placements around the world.
Potential applicants for 2022 to 2023 Turing Scheme funding can now:
- Register to apply for funding
- Subscribe to the new Capita newsletter mailing list
- Read the 2022 to 2023 Programme Guide
- Read the new 2022 to 2023 Application Guide
- Sign up for sector specific webinars – coming soon
- Start planning their organisation’s application
The application deadline is 4:00pm on Friday 29 April 2022 for all sectors